Prerequisite: Completion of one or more ISTA SSSEx Level 1 trainings.
Level 1 is being offered the week prior to this event.
Level 2 SSSex begins its work once the decision is made that this is the way we actually want to live and not just a peak experience on a workshop.
Level 2 guides the participant through a series of self – initiations that say goodbye to old patterns of relating and anchor the identity in the deep self that is already free, inherently loving and dynamically creative in the world. The Level 2 training deepens the experience of level 1 , allows for more hands on practice with some of the tools and techniques taught and provides a alchemical container for transformation through group practice, ritual and meditation.
* The Shamanic initiation – At its core, it is about death and rebirth. This overcomes the fear of death in the base chakra and also sets the shaman apart from the tribe in order to serve the tribe in a special way. It is an essential component to the integration of sexual and spiritual worlds because it results in the transcendence of ego and the dedication of ones awakened powers to the collective. The result is authentic Power.
* The Sexual Initiation – The rituals in Level 1 awaken a deeper relationship with our sexual energies. In Level 2 we explore the unification of our masculine and feminine, the concept of conscious penetration and sacred union. The result is Love.
* The Spiritual Initiation – Meditation training and essential identity inquiry open us into our primordial awareness and provide a taste of Sunyata or the void experience. An invocatory temple combined with a personal vision quest where each individual has an opportunity for deeper levels of their being to be contacted, honored and integrated. The result is Presence.
Three highly skilled Temple Arts faculty from around the world will teach, share, inspire, guide and bring light to the darkness in a serene and private retreat location.
Level 2 SSSex is not so much a training that provides tools and techniques but an experience that transforms the self working with those tools and techniques. It is a calling forth of the love, power and presence in the essential divinity of each person. This is the source of the healing power of the spiritual, sexual shaman and it is what forms the core of the unique gift each of us has to offer the world.
The event fee includes 3 delicious, healthy meals per day. Vegetarian and vegan options are included. Please let us know if you have special needs.
April 30th – May, 6th 2018
Paradise One www.paradiseone.com.au
Super Early Bird – $ 1400 + food & accom ( Limited places at this rate. Availability until 31st of Jan, 2018)
Early Bird – $ 1500 + food & accom ( Availability until 31st of March, 2018)
Full Price – $ 1700 + food & accom
Repeats: $ 850 + food & accom
Young Adult (16-25 year olds): $ 1100 + food & accommodation
There will be 3 delicious, healthy meals per day. Vegetarian and vegan. Please let us know if you have special needs.
Camping & full board – $ 500
Dorm (4 share in room) & full board – $ 600
Twin share (2 share in room) & full board – $ 670
Single Room fold out double bed non private entry & full board – $ 700
Single Room, queen bed, private entry & full board – $ 800
You can pay your accommodation cost initially as your holding deposit to reserve your spot and the early bird rate and then the full course fee at your nearest convenience due latest on or before December 31st (or your place may be transferred to another if close to capacity, payments/deposits are non refundable). Note: Your booking is confirmed once we receive payment of full fee or deposit.
Limited places to 40 participants only.
For more information please contact us.
or visit our Website:
and the ISTA home page: https://
Discounts for people booking 2 trainings! Get $100 off the 2nd training.
Registration & Organisation by Marion Ellyard
Tel.: +61 415121250
I understand and recognise that some of the content in the ISTA trainings and exercises is of spiritual and sexual nature. I agree that what happens to me during the group, training or outside of session processes stays under my control and the ISTA teachers, session givers and organizers are not in any way held responsible. I agree to act responsible in regards to my previously existing relationships or agreements and to seek advice from a facilitator during the training should I feel at any time uncomfortable with any of the exercises or interactions within the group.
1. Complete the Registration Form here (opens a new window)
2. Complete the payment process below