YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND A MINDFULNESS EXERCISES 8 WEEK COURSE LAUNCHING THURSDAY JANUARY 14TH AT 7:00PM – 8:30PM MDT DEADLINE FOR ENROLLMENT IS JANUARY 7TH, 2016
Knowing how to influence emotional states through daily practice opens up so many opportunities to help people build resilience and boost happiness. In this 8 week course you will learn how you can benefit by applying mindfulness exercises and biofeedback technology in your daily life.
Having benefited personally from taking this online course, I wish to recommend it to those seeking a deeper grounding in their own meditation practices as well as the chance to receive the immense benefits of the new bio-feedback technology available to reveal the strengths of all of your current healing and self-care tools. Receive $25 discount by using the registration code: Sanctuary.
Visit the website and join us on this journey by enrolling in the ME 8 week course launching Thursday, January 14th at 7:00pm MDT.
Mindfulness Exercises are simple, yet powerful daily exercises that trigger a natural parasympathetic response in the autonomic nervous system. This response releases powerful neurochemicals (biochemicals) that regulate our emotional body. With the simple posture and breathing techniques of Mindfulness Exercises we learn how to influence- e-motional states (e-energy in motion) through simple daily practice.
In each 8 week course we practice mindfulness exercises and heart-brain coherence to recognize, observe, notice and then access specific emotional states that trigger a natural response of the autonomic nervous system. The Mindfulness Exercises are fundamental to navigating interior feeling states. With practice, this new awareness invokes a ‘meditative state’ that naturally regulates autonomic nervous system – the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems. This regulation of the autonomic nervous system calms down the limbic system – the emotional brain, and most specifically in the amygdala.
The amygdala is the integrative center for emotions, emotional behavior, motivation and fear. During this course we will learn how to send the amygdala the signal that will activate the “restore and repair mode”, the parasympathetic nervous system. Our body will then start releasing endorphins, also called the “happiness hormones”. In the ME 8 Week Course you will teach your body how to switch from sympathetic (stress, fear) to parasympathetic (relax, repair, heal, awareness, bliss).
Bliss is your natural state of being.
It’s in all of us, waiting to be activated.
“Spiritual experiences”, “altered states”, are common experiences among those that practice with regularity for a minimum of 20 minutes every day. It doesn’t take 10 years of sitting in a lotus position to learn how to trigger this natural mechanism. This course will guide you in this awakening process, and the results of your practice will be physiologically measurable thanks to the integration of biofeedback technology.
We integrate biofeedback technology to accelerate the emotional transformation process. Our students learn to develop the skills of focusing attention with the mind while creating emotional coherence in the body-mind, the heart and the brain. The use of the biofeedback technology integrated with Mindfulness Exercises is at the leading edge of discovering how human beings can develop skills of awareness in regulating the emotional body, and distinguishes us apart from other mindfulness and traditional meditation offerings.
The most recent scientific research has shown that 8 weeks of daily mindfulness practice:
- Improves physical and mental health
- Develops social skills and empathy
- Improves memory, attention, clarity and focus
- Is as good as antidepressants
- Increases objective awareness
- Boosts creativity
- Decreases anxiety and stress
- Improves blood pressure
- Improves emotional regulation of the limbic system
- Balances the Autonomic Nervous System
- Increases density of gray matter
- Improves body recovery
- Induces states of bliss, joy and expands our consciousness
Mindfulness Exercises Online 8 week course is designed to maximize your effort to establish or reinvigorate a daily practice. The course is designed to accommodate a busy lifestyle.
COURSE SESSIONS PROVIDE:
– Weekly webcasts describing the body/mind connection and the natural mechanisms we all have available to regulate our nervous systems
– The physiological science about what is taking place in the body.
– Studio recorded high quality audios that will guide you in your daily practice
– Developing the ability to observe and notice the energies in the body which we call emotions.
– Focus is on the student’s emotional state to feel safe throughout the process.
– Through the exercises the student is educated on how to uncondition their attention from unconscious habitual thought patterns.
– Use of biofeedback technology to aide in deeper coherence (Biofeedback unit purchase is highly recommended and can be purchased through our website at http://mindfulness-exercises.
– Weekly 1.5 hour group practice sessions via WebEx, an internet meeting system
– 10 minute daily ‘eyes open’ biofeedback body practice – a self-guided session
– 20 minute daily ‘eyes closed’ mindfulness exercises live online practice
– Daily journal support – report or questions by email or Skype
– Live and Studio session audios for download
– User guide
- Course Dates: January 14, 2016 – March 10, 2016
- Enrollment Dates: October 1, 2015 – January 7, 2016
- Price: $480.00. Course includes the use of a Biofeedback device ($199.00), purchase is highly recommended, see our store: http://mindfulness-exercises.
Use coupon code: SANCTUARY for a $25 discount.
Founder of Mindfulness Exercises
In 2008, by opening himself to internal guidance, Eric found a way to access deep levels of self-awareness, and has created a simple and straightforward way to teach others to do the same. His practice focuses on the scientific aspects of body-mind chemistry as well as mindful techniques applying biofeedback. Eric has been gifted with natural and reliable access to inner states through dedicated practice involving body posture, breathing and focused attention. Through intense study of neurobiology, brain plasticity, brain chemistry, biofeedback and other related bodies of work, he began to see the external scientific validation for his inner experience and states of awareness. Over 20,000 journals have been received from the students participating in this journey. These journals have provided unique insight into the students journey. Eric has guided approximately 400 people through the Mindfulness Exercises 8 Week Course in person and online via the Internet. In 2009 he began investigating the use of bio feedback technologies. Today he integrates bio feedback into the the students experience, thereby accelerating the personal journey.
Eric has over 29 years of experience in the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) industry with a broad range of experience including positions as President, Co-founder and Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Manager of Business Development, and Operations Project Manager. He has developed first-to-market business initiatives across a variety of industries, including telecommunications, electric, and gas utilities in North America, Europe, and Asia.