- This event has passed.
Inner Transformation Retreat for Women
March 12, 2016 - March 18, 2016
I will be guest facilitator at this week-long journey in Guatemala delivering a workshop on Monday 14th March on self-love, boundaries and our relationship to our creative and sexual life-force energy.
Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
March 12-18, 2016
Enjoy the eco-chic retreat center of Villa Sumaya which is located in the powerful energy vortex in the central highlands of Guatemala. There will also be ample of time for relaxing, reflecting, and integrating the many amazing things we are going to share together! Enjoy the on-site spa services at Harmony Spa, and soak in the unforgettable landscape that is Lago de Atitlan.
After the 5 day retreat at Villa Sumaya, we will transition to Antigua, Guatemala for a one-night stay in this picturesque city also located in the central highlands area. Antigua is known for its well-preserved Spanish Baroque influenced architecture as well as a number of ruins of colonial churches. You will have time to explore and shop, and we will end the retreat with a fabulous dinner in community celebrating our sisterhood, sealing our intentions of our newly found and/or re-ignited purpose to live full out in all of our greatest and glory!
Create new friendships, connect more deeply to your core being,
Heed the call….the time is NOW. Are you ready to be you? Fully and completely? Are you ready to share your gifts? Join us for this incredible journey to SELF.
- 3 daily gourmet, local and organic vegetarian meals, and unlimited coffee/tea service
- 6 nights/7 days in comfortable and stylish accommodations
1. We will spend 5 nights at Villa Sumaya
2. On the 6th day we will travel to historic Antigua and stay for 1 night
- Daily yoga, meditation, dance, and special transformative workshops led both Anjili and Kelly
- 2 very special workshops by local guest teachers
1. Traditional Mayan Fire Ceremony w/ Mark Elmy
2. Self Exploration Class on boundaries, self-love, healing w/Araminta Barbour
- Private group shuttle and private group boat round-trip (airport to retreat center-retreat center to Antigua-Antigua to airport)
What is not included in your retreat package:
- Airfare and airport transfers from your home to airport.
- Specialty juices, added meat options to your food package – these are available at your own expense
- Boat transfers on the lake during free time to any optional outings not listed above
- Spa services
- Optional tips to retreat center staff at the end of our stay
Your Investment in Your Transformation
Your Cost: $1,950
1. Deposit of $350 reserves your spot
2. Pay through PayPal (using credit card for your deposit)
3. Pay with check or cash (for deposit and remaining balance)
4. Paymeny Plan Option available – see below
Payment Plan Option after deposit:
Dec. 1st – $533
Jan. 1st – $533
Feb. 1st – $533 – last payment
Air fare not included – estimate your flight at $450.00 – we recommend booking flights after 1-5-16 as prices will be lower than they are now.
*Pricing is based on double or triple occupancy in spacious, tasteful rooms, with beds for each individual and private patios. Single occupancy can be arranged for additional fees.